RE: wsdl extensions

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 15:59:31 -0800
To: "Philippe Le Hegaret" <plh@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I'm happy to raise it at the CG, if I can understand the issue better.

How would a registration authority (on top of the self-managed URI space
we leverage now) increase interoperability?  Is there not already an
organization (WS-I) dedicated to mitigating the effects of extensibility
on interop by placing brands and testing methodology around sets of
specifications and their extensions?