Re: Issue: should WSDL allow overloaded methods?

I think you are pointing out a fair use case, but one that may not be easily
achieved. Like Jeff, I think we should strive for simplicity and loose coupling
between the endpoints (which I think our charter mandates). I think it is
desirable to be able to map operations to/from programming languages, but I
don't think we should go as far as saying the signature for an operation is the
exact same signature as the one for the corresponding method. I think we will
gain a lot by having a much looser coupling.

Jean-Jacques.