Re: Issue: should inout parameters be of the same type?

As long as this constraint only affects the RPC binding.  It is quite
possible that in a Request/Response message exchange, two messages may
have similarly named parts but do not reflect an in/out parameter.  It's
only when the Request/Response MEP is implemented for RPC that this
becomes an issue.

- James M Snell/Fresno/IBM
    Web services architecture and strategy
    Internet Emerging Technologies, IBM
    544.9035 TIE line
    559.587.1233 Office
    919.486.0077 Voice Mail
    jasnell@us.ibm.com
 Programming Web Services With SOAP, O'reilly & Associates, ISBN
0596000952
 ==
 Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be
terrified,
 do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever
you
 go.  - Joshua 1:9