Re: Issue: should WSDL allow overloaded methods?

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:43:45 +0600
To: "Joyce Yang" <joyce.yang@oracle.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3c.org>
Hi Joyce,

I added the following issue:

<issue id="issue-operation-overloading">
  <head>Should operation overloading be disallowed?</head>
  WSDL 1.1 allows overloaded operations- operations with the same
  name but different messages. If they are to be disallowed then
  we must require the operation name to be unique within a portType.
  <source>Joyce Yang</source>
</issue>

Bye,

Sanjiva.