Re: Issue: Should Operations permit alternate and multiple responses

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 16:21:08 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Just FYI, I spoke with another of the original WSDL authors, and they
claim the inclusion of one-way output and solicit-response operations
was deliberate, not a last-minute feature inclusion, and that they
intended to enable the type of dualism between client and server
description that we see addressed in various orchestration-like
description languages.

--Jeff