Re: SOAP 1.2 consolidated requirements

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 14:06:24 +0100
To: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
CC: Web Service Description <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Jeff, I have tried to prune the list down, about half the original
requirements are marked as (Duplicate), but I actually refrained from
removing requirements, as I did not thought my mandate extended that far. I
am sorry this was not more obvious from my email [1].

I don't think it makes sense to prune the list further down, or the
requirements will become too general; seven "SOAP" requirements sound like a
good number (down from 13 ;-)).

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Mar/0044.html