Usecases

From: Sadiq, Waqar <waqar.sadiq@eds.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 09:19:05 -0600
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I tried to put this file on the w3c web site using jigedit but failed.  I
will keep trying but meanwhile, here is the latest use cases.  I really
apologize for providing the file late but its content has not changed.  I
have just reformatted the use cases in related groups.  I used my judgment
to group them so some use cases may be in the wrong groups.

I would like us to go through the uses cases, eliminate the duplicate ones.
I also feel that some use cases may not be really relevant for a description
language.  Furthermore, some of these use cases may have requirements that
are not currently in our list.

Thanks,

Waqar Sadiq

EDS EIT EASI - Enterprise Consultant