Re: Reqs DR033/DR034

  Here are some suggestions that may help:

It must be possible to specify what type of description (types,
types+messages, ...) is contained in an interface without interpreting
the whole interface

WSDL must describe rules that allow or disallow the import of a WSDL
description in another description (depending for instance on the "type"
of the interface)

WSDL must allow that any element in a WSDL description can be referenced
and extended by another element of the same type (i.e. a portType can be
built upon another portType, idem for types...).

WSDL must describe rules that specify how the import of a WSDL
description in another description will work (one may say: when
importing A in B, just paste the desc of A in B to have the final desc
C. Personally, I may prefer (but I am not sure of all the implications)
to have a finer import model, which let for instance overwrite/extend in
B elements already declared in A).

I agree that the last two reqs might be hard to reach if we choose to
have results quickly (c.f. WS-I). But I think that they are interesting...

   Youenn