RE: Suggested simplifications to Simplicity Requirements

In case anyone had difficulty with the attachment of my previous message,
archives for this mailing list are available at:

         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/

and attachments are also viewable there.  For example, my previous message
is at:

         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Mar/0005.html

and the link below the message leads to the attachment at:

         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Mar/att-0005/01-simplicity.htm

David Booth