Abstract Model Document

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:06:00 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

A first cut at an Abstract Model version of the spec is at[1]. I've done
up to and including Service Types. I'll work on bindings and services
after the call this week.

Please read the document and provide feedback on the following;

1.	Component properties

2.	Mapping to XML representation

3.	Document Layout

4.	Section ordering.

5.	Anything else!

I've gutted the document of pretty much everything EXCEPT the AM stuff.
There will need to be more prose in the final document! But I wanted
people to see how the AM looks and works. I've put ed-notes in various
places. Some of these give guidance on how to read/interpret the doc.
Others comment on stuff that was/is hard to map/deal with.

Oh, I realise I've left out parameterOrder, I'll put that in later this
week too.

Cheers

Gudge

[1]