Re: on http bindings

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:15:55 +0200
To: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
CC: "WS-Desc WG (Public)" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Sanjiva,

I think I have an action item for writing a proposal about how to
generate other protocol headers[1], so you may not need to provide
additional motivation. About half of my AI's done, so if you can
bear with me a little more, it should appear soon... (I agree
cookies would be nice.)

Jean-Jacques.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Jul/0055.html