Re: Issue 4: Use of namespace attribute on soap:body

 Gudge,
 when use='encoded', the namespace attribute is a parameter to
the encoding used (indicated by encodingStyle). When style='rpc',
the namespace attribute is the namespace of the rpc wrapper
element.
 Therefore the namespace attribute is significant when
use='encoded' OR style='rpc'. It's only insignificant when
both use='literal' AND style='document'.
 So the clarification sought could be:

 The use='literal' means the elements in schema will be in the
target namespace of that schema; use='encoded' means the encoding
governs the namespace, usually taking the value of the namespace
attribute.
 Analogically, style='document' means the elements in Body will
be in the target namespace of the appropriate schema; style='rpc'
means the (wrapper) element in Body will be in the namespace
indicated by the namespace attribute.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/