Re: WSDL 1.2: Updated draft (June 30) - typos and minor errors

"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com> writes:
> Don't worry, when I'm done with the abstact model, and the mapping from
> that model to the XML syntax, it will be nice and clean
>
> Gudge

With all due respect Gudge, this is an empty statement. You're
pointing to something that doesn't exist and saying "it'll be much
better." Like they say: "I'll believe it when I see it."

In the meantime, FWIW, I have changed the wording of the relevant
paragraphs to try to make the intent clear(er).

I have yet to read any non-trivial spec that has been 100% clear,
consistent, without ambiguities and understandable. I doubt we
will produce such a beast either.

Sanjiva.