Introduction

From: Stumbo, William K <WStumbo@crt.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:29:30 -0500
To: "'jmarsh@microsoft.com'" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, "'ply@w3.org'" <ply@w3.org>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc@w3.org'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, "Stumbo, William K" <WStumbo@crt.xerox.com>, "McIntyre, Lloyd" <Lloyd.McIntyre@pahv.xerox.com>
Hello, my name is Bill Stumbo and (once Lloyd McIntyre our AC rep confirms
group.
My background is in software development.  I have spent much of my time at
Xerox working on the specification of distributed office imaging solutions.

I look forward to working with you to help specify a standard description
language for Web Services.
I agree to participate per the charter
<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter> last revised 2002/01/26.
I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Xerox Corporation
regarding Web Service Description.

Bill Stumbo
Xerox Research & Technology
Solutions & Services Technology Center