New requirement: processing time indication

From: VAMBENEPE,WILLIAM (HP-Cupertino,ex1) <william_vambenepe@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:00:47 -0800
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Requirement Description:

Provide a way (optional) for the service to give an indication of how long
it is going to take to process the request. This is just a hint to the
client and the service is not obligated to respect what it advertised.

Short use case:

My service invocation contains a routing header in which I specify the
return path. I may want to provide a different routing path whether I expect
the respond to come in one second or in two weeks.

Regards,

William Vambenepe
HP Middleware / Web Services