Re: WSDL and W3C

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 16:12:26 -0500
To: Paul Prescod <paul@prescod.net>, w3c wsdl wg <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
join, and then post your proposal.  It will get rejected, because the
fundamental charter of the group is "fix wsdl"

Perhaps another way would be to write up a set of requirements that your
idea meets, but that wsdl doesn't meet.  Send them to me or the WG list.
  At least they should get into the list, and you'd be owed an
explanation of why various requirements are (or aren't) being met.

I assume when you say "forces RPC model," I assume you mean it's not REST.
	/r$