Introduction

From: Swearingen Sandra Civ AFCA/ITCM <Sandra.Swearingen@scott.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:09:58 -0600
To: "W3C Web Services Description working group" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: "Mr. Leonard Swatski (DISA)" <swatskil@ncr.disa.mil>, "AFCA/ITCM Enterprise Info Mgmt" <AFCA-ITCM@scott.af.mil>
Hello, my name is Sandra Swearingen and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to this message), I will be representing the Defense Information Systems Agency in the Web Services Description working group as Principal.

I work in the Enterprise Information Division for the U.S. Air Force.  I am currently active in the W3C XML Query Language working group, the OASIS Web Services for Interactive Applications technical committee, and the IEEE Internet Best Practices working group.

I agree to participate in the Web Services Description working group per the charter http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-desc-charter last revised on January 26, 2002.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe that my organization doesn't have IPR claims regarding Web Services

Ms Sandra Swearingen
GS-13, Computer Scientist
HQ AFCA/ITCM
203 W. Losey St, Room 1100
Scott AFB, IL 62225-5222
DSN:  779-6830 (Commercial:  618-229-6830)
FAX:  DSN 779-5339
e-mail:  sandra.swearingen@scott.af.mil