DR053 [was Another requirement]

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:58:01 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Jochen, this is an interesting requirement.

I believe we need to support the case where a client is looking for a specific set of operations, i.e., for a specific port type. For the degenerate case where a client is looking for a single specific operation, could we meet this requirement by allowing degenerate port types that encapsulate a single operation?

--Jeff