DR020 [was requirements]

From: Jeffrey Schlimmer <jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:30:27 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Youenn, interesting list.

Can you clarify a bit on requirement DR020 (using the numbers our chair
assigned)? Is this a change tracking scenario (where you want to be able
to detect changes from one version of a description to another)?
Concerned about enabling tools that catalog / compare descriptions? Are
you thinking of a canonical form so the description can be signed?
Something else?

--Jeff