RE: Web Services Description: Requirements - WSDL1.1 Issue List

From: Keith Ballinger <keithba@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 12:44:55 -0800
To: "Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Simon Fell has an issues list at: http://wsdl.soapware.org/ as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Liu, Kevin [mailto:kevin.liu@sap.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 11:54 AM
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject: RE: Web Services Description: Requirements - WSDL1.1 Issue List

Hi All,

In parallel with our requirements collection, I would recommend that we
start maintain a running list of WSDL 1.1[1] issues which should be
corrected by the WG in next versions of the spec.

Attached is a list of issues we have identified in our implementation of
WSDL 1.1. (a MS Word version and a Text version)  Hope it can server as
starting point of the WG's issue list.

I've also noticed that many issues of WSDL1.1 has been discussed in
various
public forums, such as the wsdl Yahoo Group[2]. We may assign some
resource
to consolidate issues lists from various sources in our next conference
call

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl

Regards,
Kevin