RE: Web Services Description: Requirements - WSDL1.1 Issue List

From: Liu, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:54:15 +0100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Hi All,

In parallel with our requirements collection, I would recommend that we
start maintain a running list of WSDL 1.1[1] issues which should be
corrected by the WG in next versions of the spec.

Attached is a list of issues we have identified in our implementation of
WSDL 1.1. (a MS Word version and a Text version)  Hope it can server as a
starting point of the WG's issue list.

I've also noticed that many issues of WSDL1.1 has been discussed in various
public forums, such as the wsdl Yahoo Group[2]. We may assign some resource
to consolidate issues lists from various sources in our next conference call

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl

Regards,
Kevin
Technology Architect,