Re: "Web service" or "web service"

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:01:37 -0500
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I also believe that "Web service" is the right way ..

I don't think there was an overwhelming consensus on any particular
capitalization. IMHO "Web service" has a defendeable rationale ;-).

So, given the lack of any strong direction (if I misread the "votes"
please say so) can I have editorial priviledge to use "Web service"
please? Jonathan?

Sanjiva.