Re: Web Services Architecture Document

Ugo:
  Services do have URIs; that is clear. However, the URI of a service
may not be dereferenceable. The URI of a service is entirely different
to any URI that might be used to access its functionality, description,
etc.
The primary purpose of a service URI has to be so that you can make
inferences and declarations of the form: XXX used service xxxx at time
TTTT.
Frank