RE: Typical SOA ... SOA Patterns

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:05:12 -0500
To: Paul Denning <pauld@mitre.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com

I'm unclear about your suggestion.  If it is about rewording one of the
existing unresolved issues to be clearer, then I agree with MikeC that we
have license to do this.  But if your suggestion is to *add* another
unresolved issue to the list, then I think it is too late.  We would need
WG agreement on that.

At 10:40 AM 1/30/2004 -0500, Paul Denning wrote:
. . .
>I am proposing
>@@Further work on the relationships between and patterns for using Web
>services and SOA.
>(Would be nice to add it if we can, but I understand if it is too late.)

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard
Telephone: +1.617.253.1273