RE: Slight mod to service model

Would "composition" be a better term than "orchestration" or "choreography"?
We want something that can cover MEPs, orchestration (tasks implemented by
multiple service invocations controlled by a single agent) and choregraphy
(tasks implemented by multiple service invocations that are not controlled
by a single agent), right?

I think this is in the spirit of "composite" WS applications as described by
CAF (http://www.webservices.org/index.php/article/articleview/1297/1/24/).
Isn't the result of a "composition" a "composite"?