RE: Typical SOA ... SOA Patterns

I agree with Roger.  The only one whose wording I have changed at all is
the one that the WG said I should to wordsmith:

         @@[wordsmith:] What happens if two WSDL documents define the
         same service?

and it is now:

         What happens if two logical WSDL documents define the
         same service differently?

See
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch-review2.html#unresolved_issues

--