Discovery, version2

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 10:33:07 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Hi all.  I've just completed a draft re-write of the Discovery section,
taking into account comments that I received both during the last F2F and
individually.  I also incorporated some of the material in Paul Denning's
message[1].  (Thanks Paul!)  The new draft section is attached.  (I still
have CVS conflicts that I need to resolve before I can check it
in.)  Feedback is invited.

1. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2003Oct/0052.html

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard
Telephone: +1.617.253.1273

(image/gif attachment: discovery_process.gif)