RE: Issues to think about in the MOM

> Yes, I agree, but that address isn't part of the message.

Could you please clarify which types of addresses are part of a message and which ones are not? Given the following list of possible intermediary addressing mechanisms, which ones of the associated addresses do you think are part of the message:

1. IP address interception (e.g., "transparent proxies")
2. DNS address interception/redirection (e.g., Akamai, "virtual hosting")
3. HTTP proxy configuration (and autoconfiguration...)
4. IP routing interception (e.g., firewalls)
5. HTTP redirection (Status code 30x)
6. SOAP routing / redirection  (e.g., WS-Routing, WS-Addressing)
7. WSDL-based extensions
8. Using application-specific semantics

Ugo