RE: Separate concepts for "service" and "targetResource?" (was RE : /service/@targetResource ?)

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:48:13 -0400
To: "'Walden Mathews'" <waldenm@optonline.net>, "'Champion, Mike'" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

That's why there are 2 URIs.  One for the "target", and one for the
"service".  A printer is a different concept than a printer service.  I
don't know why this is so hard for people to understand.  There may be many
services associated with a printer.  Hence there may be many different
service URIs, yet only one target URI.  And these services could be in many
different wsdl definitions.