RE: REST, uniformity and semantics

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 09:36:26 -0600
To: "'Thompson, Bryan B. '" <BRYAN.B.THOMPSON@saic.com>, "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, "'''Mark Baker ' ' '" <distobj@acm.org>, "'''www-ws-arch@w3.org ' ' '" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

 The next WD, which more or less reflects the current editors draft at
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch-review2.htm
l goes into more detail on how we think the WSA relates to the Web and REST.
For example, we have learned a lot about "visibility" from Mark but believe
that XML can implement this property.  He disagrees :-)

It would be good to get more feedback on this section (1.6).