Re: REST, uniformity and semantics

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 06:52:25 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 05:12:54AM -0400, Champion, Mike wrote:
> As I may have pointed out before :-) Mark's interpretation of Dr. Fielding's
> thesis is not a normative input into this WG.

What are you referring to there, Mike?

I'm pretty comfortable with my interpretation of Roy's work.  He and
I have been going back and forth on this stuff since 1998, before REST
was written down.  I'm sure there are some little bits here and there
that I still don't grok, but I know I get the big picture.

  Actively seeking contract work or employment