RE: REST, uniformity and semantics

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 05:12:54 -0400
To: "'www-ws-arch@w3.org '" <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

 Uhh, if you have to ask it's probably not :-)

Seriously, I haven't been reading much email for the last few days, but a
quick glance at the quoted material doesn't indicate any reference to the
WSA document drafts.  If there are constraints that the TAG's webarch
document identifies that we have not, that's in scope ... but it looks like
the "constraints" discussed here are not in either our doc or the TAG's doc,
and thus out of scope.

As I may have pointed out before :-) Mark's interpretation of Dr. Fielding's
thesis is not a normative input into this WG.