Re: [ws-chor] 4/29/2003: Updated Glossary of Terms

Well, I can see that that might end up being the consensus :-)

However, some points:

1. It is not obvious that there is a distinction between the overall
pov and an individual party's pov; i.e., it is not obvious that two
words are required for this distinction.

2. There is still the need for defining the term for the mechanism that
ensures a choreography happens: whether it is by means of a central
controller or individual code choices makes no difference

3. My definition of orchestration did not actually state that the
mechanism had to be centralized.

4. I did not intend to imply a value-judgement that choreographies had
to be centrally managed.

However, my mission is not to impose will but to write text; and we
need something in the WSA that is better than is currently there.

Frank