RE: "Marchitecture" text for stack diagram

Much better, thanks.

> Also, I'd say that "the process of discovering service
> descriptions that
> meet specified criteria" is fairly mature -- UDDI V2 is an

Well, I agree that "mature" is not the right word here.  On the other hand,
I don't think we as a group give UDDI nearly as much weight as a fundamental
component of WSA as we do SOAP and WSDL, and wish to make sure that WS
descriptions on the Web that can be discovered with a search engine or WSDL
documents in an XML repository are also covered by the WSA.  So, perhaps a
better way to put it is "this area [the Process box] is much less clearly
defined than other parts of the WSA."