Re: Questions prompted by the publication of WS-ReliableMessaging

I don't really want to go into a detailed comparison of
WS-ReliableMessaging and the OASIS spec (or the related BEA specs that
were published recently).

However, the authors of WS-ReliableMessaging explictly wanted to be able
to support binding to "native" reliable MOM systems, rather than only
supporting reliability over HTTP. IMO the WS-ReliableMessaging spec is
at least a better starting point for doing that.

Personally, I would like to see these various standards efforts
converge, if possible.

--Jon