wsdl uml

From: <michael.mahan@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 14:00:01 -0400
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>
WSA,

Here's a first cut at the wsdl uml that Martin and I have worked on. This is a draft,
and I haven't checked all the cardinalities and have not performed a consistency check.

My availability is low today and will be non-existent for the following 10 days. I
can start with any modifications at that time if Martin cannot make them.

I have separate drawing for the Core Language derived model and the Binding derived
model. This is a consolidated drawing. It is probably too busy, but should be useful
as raw data for harvesting and for an abstraction exercise.

r, MikeM

wsdwg_consolidated.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: wsdwg_consolidated.jpg)

wsdwg_consolidated.png
(image/png attachment: wsdwg_consolidated.png)