Re: SOAP UML diagram

Hugo, yes, the ultimateReceiver role is unique, but there may be several
nodes playing that role. With a MEP like request-response, the first
node that plays "ultimateReceiver" does become the ultimate receiver,
and processes the body. With a hypothetical multicast MEP, several nodes
could receive a copy of the same message, via the underlying multicast
transport, and if they all play the ultimateReceiver role, they would
all become ultimate receivers.

BTW, http://.../ultimateReceiver is the role name, and a role that plays
that role is a SOAP ultimate receiver.

I hope this helps,