RE: SOAP UML diagram

Hey, I like that!  A lot!  Imagine once we get this merged with WSD uml
diagram, then we'll be playing with gasoline.

Some comments:
- I believe that a body is a header that is targetted at the ultimate
receiver
- headers can have roles that the header is targetted at
- headers can be optional or mandatory
- As for features, why not start with something simple like:
  - a feature can be realized as an mep, by a binding, or by an module
  - a collection of 2 or more messages can be an mep
  - a module is a header
  - a message has a binding to a protocol.
  - not sure quite how to express properties.  Perhaps we could say that
messages have metadata, and metadata and messages are properties?  There's
the "extra information items" that can be properties that are a little hard
for me to express.
- want to say anything about encodings?

Cheers,
Dave