RE: Message Recipient 2.2.26 & Sender 2.2.27 text

I would like very much to talk about intermediaries.  There are many
architectural issues, like how should an intermediary get modelled in WSDL,
that are related to intermediaries.  Acting as if they don't exist leaves a
big hole and probably lots of chances for non-interoperability.

Cheers,
Dave