Re: The UR Trout: Web Services, REST, SOAP

"Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org> writes:
> -1, I suppose.  I really like the idea of a bite sized chunk describing
> the raison d'etre of Web services (when compared to the Web), but I'd say
> that this text raises more questions than it answers.

Such as? (Not sure whether I want to hear the answer but what the heck.)

FWIW I thought the paragraph was a nice comprising, sensitive description
which actually makes complete technical sense .. if you don't need the
complexity and power of SOAP & WSDL, just do HTTP & XML.

Sanjiva.