Re: InfoWorld: OASIS seeks URI scheme that accommodates XML, Web serv ices

David:

While you are considering this for WSAG,  I would like for you to also
keep in mind the ebXML requirements on URI schemes that we talked about
in Vancouver.

ebXML has similar requirements to the WSAG.

Cheers

Duane

--
VP Strategic Relations,