RE: Myth of loose coupling

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 20:53:29 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Definitely!  Loose coupling is a "principle" of the Web, according to most
pundits (not sure about the Webarch document).  It's also a supposed
advantage of SOAP web services over CORBA/DCOM (for reasons I'm a bit fuzzy
about ... I guess because you could move your service from Windows to Linux
or C++ to Python without breaking the client apps).