RE: A different binding example (was RE: Binding)

It looks like the WSD WG has not spent much time in those areas so far. (The HTTP Binding section is still just a cut and paste from WSDL 1.1).

I suspect the Web Method Feature will fall under the current discussion on how to define SOAP Features in WSDL.

Ugo