Re: Binding

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:48:39 -0500
To: Miles Sabin <miles@milessabin.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 04:54:21PM +0000, Miles Sabin wrote:
> And the RESTless version could work just as well if we substituted
> "9ajp23q9rj89aweruwer" for "getLastSharePriceOfIBM". What allows this,
> in *both* cases is the _prior_ coordination between the client which
> has,

I think it's funny (in an unfortunate way) that this benefit is so
easily taken for granted.  It's called a *coordination* language for a
reason, ya know. 8-/

Quick, before you type that into a browser window, tell me everything
you and your browser know about it and what I'm trying to communicate to
you by putting it in this email message.