RE: Binding

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 13:59:25 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Fair enough.  That sounds like a principle we can elaborate on in the WSA
.... *IF* discovery by heretofore unknown users is an important value
proposition, and *IF* you place a high value on onforeseen repurposing of
your web services resources, tend toward RESTful interaction.

It does not, however, address the boring, corporate, back-office,
real-money-changing-hands stuff that we've been talking about, and where Web
services (at least those that anyone would pay for) are primarily used
today.