RE: A question for our leaders (was RE: AR023.7.1 (was Re: Dead t rou t

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:01:50 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Now to the WSA. I think that we have two sets of "design briefs" we need to
satsify:
1. For the web as a huge information resource, and
2. As a low cost transport of documents for eCommerce

 I think the second could be more general ... "a universal, low-cost
transport mechanism for any sort of information or request."  eCommerce
documents are obviously one such type of information, as would be requrests
to flip a light switch ... or frequests to free Dr. Kevorkian from jail so
he can help me end the pain of this permathread :-)