RE: Snapshot of Web Services Glossary

I think we'll need a generic definition of synchronous if only to be able to
say that there are sync/aynch protocols, synch/asynch operations and
synch/asynch interactions (in choreography).

But I agree that we also need a concrete definition that relates to WSDL
operations, distinguishing between synch and asynch operations (what you
call the SOAP level). Eventually that determines which protocols are used
and how, and also how these operations are combined in the choreography.

arkin