RE: A question for our leaders (was RE: AR023.7.1 (was Re: Dead trou t

That's why I said 'other' ;-)

It definitely does not belong in the SOAP section, since SOAP allows both
uses (and in my opinion should continue to do so). It belongs in a section
that places further constraints on the use of SOAP. Maybe that section would
only consider using SOAP with HTTP POST, action in the header, particular
ways for using intermediaries, etc.

But what do we call it? What's the architecture style in which we would only
use SOAP in that particular manner?

arkin