RE: A diagram of concepts and relationships

From: Jean-Jacques Dubray <jjd@eigner.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:06:54 -0500
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I have published a UML class diagram (comments welcomed) based on your
document and some of the entities that you did not model:

I personally like much better this version of the architecture because
the notion of provider and consumer does not appear as strongly as in
the 11/14/02 version. It would be really easy to introduce the notion of
MEP "initiator" as a replacement to provider. This will not change the
model at all. This new proposal should enable a much more peer-to-peer
focus of the W-SOA.