Re: [ISSUES] Issue #10 - proposed resolution

From: <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 10:21:27 -0600
To: hugo@w3.org
Cc: Daniel_Austin@grainger.com, www-ws-arch@w3.org, www-ws-arch-request@w3.org

Excellent, I will link to this definition in my response.

                      "Hugo Haas"
                      <hugo@w3.org>            To:       Daniel_Austin@grainger.com
                      Sent by:                 cc:       www-ws-arch@w3.org
                      www-ws-arch-reque        Subject:  Re: [ISSUES] Issue #10 - proposed resolution
                      st@w3.org

                      02/05/2003 05:42
                      AM

[ Reducing the recipients list. ]

* Daniel_Austin@grainger.com <Daniel_Austin@grainger.com> [2003-02-03
16:02-0600]
>       Also, in regard to your comment on non-repudiation; the Working
Group
> does not intend to require particular algorithms for non-repudiation, but
> we agree that a definition of the term should occur in the WS Glossary
> document.

As a matter of fact, it already does:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-ws-gloss-20021114/#nonrepudiation

Regards,